After NABCO secretariat launched the Career Pathway Transition Process three weeks ago, the website for trainees to apply got jammed due to the huge number of people applying
Some trainees started complaining and even condemned the secretariat for using low graded systems in the website
others also complained that they don’t have their national ID card to apply, since the application requires it at the first stage
Just when all hope are gone, the NABCO secretariat have come in their aid to extend the deadline to 5 December 2020
In addition, they’ve allocated each model for a particular day. This measure was taking in other to prevent the systems from getting jammed again, and also to help in smooth administration of the process
The following memo was received from the NABCO secretariat this afternoon
UPDATES ON THE CAREER PATHWAYS TRANSITION PROCESS PORTAL
DATE SCHEDULE BY MODULES
- Feed + Heal + Enterprise Ghana; form Now until 6:00am Sunday, November 29, 2020.
- Revenue Ghana from 6:00am Sunday, November 29, 2020 to 6:00am, Tuesday, December 01, 2020
- Educate Ghana from 6:00am Tuesday, December 01, 2020 to 6:00am Thursday, December 03, 2020
- Civic + Digitise Ghana from 6:00am Thursday, December 03, 2020 to 6:00am Saturday, December 05, 2020.
Kindly also note, that we have allowed the system to acknowledge the following for Ghana Card for trainees who have registered but haven’t been issued with a card yet. Those who haven’t registered can also go to NIA and register;
- In place of the Ghana Card Number, Input SURNAME-DATE OF BIRTH in the following format ( ACQUAH-22/11/2020 ),
- In place of uploading of a copy of Ghana Card, upload the RECEIPT issued by NIA after registration.
SOURCE: NABCO HEADQUARTERS